Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Time to accept the truth....

I need a new washing machine. I came on my laptop in an attempt to try and do a bit of writing.....then my washing machine started making the most horrendous noise, sounding like there was bricks in there not my work uniform, and any sense of creativity has just been knocked out of me! My poor head feels like its been in the bloody washing machine, and its not even half way through yet. I only have myself to blame, I've noticed the noise getting increasingly louder each cycle but tried to deny the truth....that the time has come to start trawling web pages, comparing prices and functions (I've already come across a machine that does a 'jean cycle'....why???) before spending what is supposed to be money towards a much wanted holiday on another machine that will last what seems like 5 minutes. Not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment